Monday, April 27, 2009

I'm no longer tag virgin...hahaha

Ni dipanggil mmg takde keje...hehehe
Name: Danial
Sisters: Wish i had...
Brothers: Daim Akhyar,Imtiaaz,Ibtihal

Height: 170 cm.
Shoe size: 9

Where do you live: Penang

Favourite drinks: Don't exactly have one to rule them all...A&W root beer
Favourite breakfast: Big breakfast...only a bit too expensive...

Have you ever been on a plane? I was in Dublin u know(yes)

Swam in the ocean? Yes,even got one quite scary exp

Fallen asleep at school? Big yes, siap pernah menulis dalam tido

Broken someone's heart?In what way??..romantically??i don't think so..

Fell off your chair? Not that i can remember...

Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call? Pernah kot...

Saved e-mails?My inbox penuh nih..

What is your room like? Kinda bersepah...

What's right beside you? My pillow

What is the last thing you ate? Ayam goreng

Ever had chicken pox? well,i survived paeds rotation without gettting one(yes)

Sore throat? once a while

Stitches? got...few at my chin, few just above my right eyebrow

Broken nose? is hairline fracture acceptable??

Do you believe in love at first sight? Entahla..

Like picnics? Yeah

Who was/were the last person/people you danced with? I think few years ago at Redang with tsing wein,elin,simon,qi heng..if tht can be called dancin...

Last who made you smile? whoever sent me this...

You last yelled at? i seldom yell...

Today, did you:

Talk to someone you like? yes

Kiss anyone? apa tu kiss???hahaha

Get sick? nope

Talk to an ex? no

Miss someone? I didn't say goodbye to my cat when coming back here...

Eat? Definitely

Best feeling in the world? Escape to the beach with...

Do you sleep with stuffed animals? BIG NO

What's under your bed? I hope not some termites or something..

Who do you really hate? entahla..i seldom hate ppl...but today...Rihanna because of her one song LOL

Random:

Is there a person who is on your mind now? Don't think so...i don't think my head can support a person standing on it...

Do you have any siblings? If u don't know...u might have dementia

Do you want children? yeah,with someone..i don't think i can do an Arnold susah-nak-eja

Do you smile often? Hope so...dowan to be bias :P

Do you like your hand-writing? Nope

Are your toe nails painted? Someone should be worried if i do..(NO!)

Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in? Can i answer this after i got married or something??

What color shirt are you wearing now? White,blue,grey stripes

What were you doing at 7:00 p.m? Looking forward to pasar :P

Are you a friendly person? Can u ask others to answer this??

Do you have any pets? AGASSI!!...and bubu yang tak pasal2 jadi pet kitorang

Where is the person you have feelings for right now? Ada la tu kat mana2

Did the last person you held hands with mean anything to you? Well DUH...tangan ayah, mestila something

Do you sleep with the TV on? Tak pernah lagi so far...

What are you doing right now? I think u r having dementia...

Have you ever crawled through a window? I think so..though not till the extend of crawling..

Can you handle the truth? Usually

Are you too forgiving? I think so

Are you closer to your mother or father? Susah nak cakap...

Who was the last person you cried in front of? Sorang2...

How many people can you say you've really loved? Must we keep count of this??

Do you still have pictures of you & your ex? Ada la kot..somewhere...tak ingat dah kat mana..

Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you? Kena marah masa kecik kira ke??

If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to? My friends

Are you loud or quiet most of the time? I think quiet..entahla..

Are you confident? Not exactly...but when the occasion arise, i'll do wat i must

3 snacks I enjoy:
-- Bahulu
-- Mini karipap
-- Can't really decide...

3 of my bad habits:
-- Blaming myself too much
-- Overly woried
-- Procastinate

3 places I have lived in (or WILL live in):
-- Ipoh
-- dublin
-- penang

3 Jobs I've had:
--
--
--

3 people i wanna tag:
--Myra Annalisa
--Fatin Hanisah
--whoever tag me..nak tag balik..boleh ke??:D

1 comment:

Myra said...

omg! sanggup u! sampai hati u tag i yg tgh sibuk dgn paeds ni??

(spelling juga salah~ ;p ;p)